Both natural teeth and teeth with restorations survive best in an oral environment that is clean and where the intake of harmful foods is controlled. Our program is designed to help prevent new cavities, preserve teeth that have been restored and manage periodontal disease. At the initial visit oral hygiene instructions are reviewed and are reinforced at subsequent recall visits. The following are helpful recommendations:
- Brush your teeth twice a day in a circular motion with a soft bristled toothbrush aimed at the gum.
- Floss every night in an up and down motion while keeping the floss in a U-shape and against the tooth surface.
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid sticky sugary foods.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Use antiseptic and fluoride rinses as directed.
- Sealants placed on young permanent teeth.
Sunrise dental has always treated my family and I with professionalism and expertise, all of their staff are very kind and extremely knowledgeable.
Dr. Lathuras and her team are as good as it gets. The staff are wonderful, caring and attentive. This is a first class operation and I recommend Sunrise to everyone.
My 9 year old son and I went to Sunrise today. What a great experience for both of us. We both had our 6 month cleaning. What a great staff, from the front desk, to the hygienist, to the doctor… thank you!
Best and most comfortable dental cleaning I ever had.
Yes, I had a tooth extracted but everyone in the office was amazing and made me feel very comfortable. My dentist explained everything and made sure I was comfortable and ok the entire time!!!